Color Splash Fund Run
Registration is now open for the 2nd annual Color Run, to be held at Lawrence Park on August 18, 2018.
- This is a mandatory fundraiser for marching band students.
- All other LN & LC Performing Arts students are eligible to participate for a $12 discounted registration fee. The registration fee includes an event t-shirt, race bib, and color packet for the participant.
- LN & LC Performing Arts students who participate in the Color Run are also eligible to participate in the fundraiser. 100% of donations collected by each participating student will be credited towards their student account.
Sign up today:
- This is a community event, and we encourage family members to register for the race and join in on the fun!
- For non-student participants: Click here to access the event registration page.
- MPLT band member registration for Color Fun Run
- You can pay with a check/cash at your Performing Arts office.
MPLT Tag Day will take place on Saturday, June 30th, from 8am – 4pm.
MPLT performers will visit local businesses and request donations from their customers, who will then receive a “tag” (a Marching Pride sticker) as a thank-you. Some marchers will act as traveling musicians to help “drum up” business!
Professional Automotive Fundraiser
MPLT has teamed with PROFESSIONAL AUTOMOTIVE Inc. to offer Coupon Cards for sale! $25 for each card sold will be credited to the student’s account
COST: $30.00 per card CARD “VALUE”:
- 3 standard oil changes (Valued at approximately $28.00) you may up-grade and pay the difference or bring your own oil to be used at no extra charge
- $25.00 off of 1 tow
- $25.00 off of 1 car repair
This is a pure profit fundraiser. We pay no money for the cards. The value is INCREDIBLE! This is a super opportunity given to us by a local business that truly wants to give back to the community.
Just ONE oil change can cost $45.00 anywhere else and this card gives you THREE for $30.00! Contact Jennifer Jansen for details (317) 999-7706.