LCPAA State Fair Fundraiser
LCPAA has partnered with the State Fair for an exciting fundraising opportunity. Money earned will be applied to your student’s quota. This opportunity is open to LC and LN marching band students/parents.
Fundraising volunteers will work as a group at one of these positions:
- Gate Attendants: Selling or scanning tickets at one of the Fair’s gates.
- Parking Attendant: Directing traffic/paring cars in one of the parking lots inside the Fairgrounds
- South Lot/School for the Deaf Attendant: Selling parking tickets or directing traffic at one of these satellite lots
Volunteers earn $8 per hour. Earned money will be applied to the student’s performing arts participation quota in early September.
Volunteers must be at least 14 years old to participate. Students, parents, guardians, siblings, and other family members are eligible to participate. All volunteers must provide their full name and date of birth for submission to the State Fair.
Volunteers may work as many shifts as desired.
All shifts will include at least one adult shift lead.
LCPAA Shift Leads
Individuals serving as shift leads will:
- Assist in coordination of transportation to the state fairgrounds for shift volunteers
- Meet shift volunteers at Lawrence Central
- Travel to the state fairgrounds with the group and check in for the shift
- Submit list of fundraising volunteers to LCPAA
- Return with shift volunteers to Lawrence Central
- Sunday, August 1st | 1:30 – 9:30 pm | Meet at LC at 12:30
- Saturday, August 7th | 1:30 – 9:30 pm | Meet at LC at 12:30
- Sunday, August 8th | 1:30 – 9:30 pm | Meet at LC at 12:30
- Saturday, August 14th | 1:30 – 9:30 pm | Meet at LC at 12:30
- Sunday, August 15th | 1:30 – 9:30 pm | Meet at LC at 12:30
- Sunday, August 22nd | 1:30 – 9:30 pm | Meet at LC at 12:30
July 10 is the deadline to sign up for the fundraiser opportunity.
To participate, use this online form: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10C0C49AEAD2CA4F9C43-state Questions? Please reach out to Jessica Seitz 317-625-7243 or firstname.lastname@example.org
2021 COLOR RUN
Volunteers are needed to help at the Color Run, and to help with donations needed for the event. Visit the link below for more information on how you can help!
Scrip/Raise Right Enrollment Codes
Please note: It is important that you enter the enrollment code specific to your student’s home school, to ensure that your Scrip rebates are credited to your student’s quota!