Lucas Oil Stadium Waiver
Click here for a printable waiver form.
Register Your Marcher Online Today!
This year, parents have the option to complete MPLT registration online. Your information will be sent directly to the Performing Arts secretaries at Lawrence North and Lawrence Central, and you will receive an email receipt with a complete record of your registration. Registration should be completed by June 20th. Click here to get started.
The following forms must be turned in to your Performing Arts office on paper. You can print a copy, or pick up a copy in your Performing Arts office.
- 2018-2019 IHSAA Pre-Participation Physical
- MPLT Performer Contract Form 2018
- MPLT band member registration for Color Fun Run
- You can pay with a check/cash at your Performing Arts office.
- Optional: The Parent Preview after band camp, Saturday, July 28th, will begin with a fried chicken dinner from Jugs Catering. You can print the order form and pay online (or turn in cash or check with your form), or simply bring your own food. We will all eat together in the LC school cafeteria before enjoying the Parent Preview in the football stadium.
Online Payment Information
Currently, each high school Performing Arts office accepts payments for its own students. Please visit their websites with the links below:
Bateman Photography Form
Volunteer Background Check
Click here to view the 2018 MPLT Handbook
Visit the T & T website to place your order online. Scroll down to see this year’s purple show shirt. Students will all receive a show shirt before the 4th of the July parade. You do not need to order a show shirt for your student unless you want to have extras.
Please pay close attention to the order deadlines: order by July 29th and you’ll receive your order by the first football game. There will more opportunities to order later in the season. If you want a photo button of your performer, those can be ordered on picture day from the Bateman photographer.
If you would like to wear a show shirt to watch the 4th of July parade, go to the LC Performing Arts Office on July 4th before the parade. A limited number of shirts will be available for $15 cash, on a first come first served basis.
2018 Financial Information
Click here to view or print detailed information: MPLT Financial Information 2018
All payments will be made through your home school’s booster organization:
Make checks payable to Lawrence Central Performing Arts Association (LCPAA) or Lawrence North Band Boosters (LN Bands). The payment schedule below indicates minimum payments by stated dates:
- All prior year(s) fees paid in full
- $200 Paid by May 30, 2018 (last day of school)
- $100 Paid by June 27, 2018 (Mandatory Parent Meeting)
- $100 Paid by July 22, 2018 (Band Camp Registration)
- $100 Paid by August 31, 2018
- $100 Paid by September 30, 2018
- $100 Paid by October 31, 2018
- Performers across all performing arts groups will not be able to participate in any 2018-19 performing arts ensemble, production and/or activities unless balances are paid in full by the end of the 2017-18 school year.
- Marching Pride performers who have not made payments are welcome to attend practices, but may not actively participate until payments are up to date
- If terms of prior payment plans were not followed or a balance is owed, no payment plan will be considered for that individual. We can no longer extend credit to those who do not pay. If performer is paid up to date by the end of the current school year and has faithfully followed all payment plans during prior years, a payment plan may be considered.
- If you have any questions or concerns about the above payment schedule, please share them with one of your directors.
Contact information for MPLT financial questions: