The Marching Pride Fall Hayride
On Wednesday, October 10th, MPLT will head out to Stonycreek Farm in Noblesville for some fall fun!
Buses will leave from LC after rehearsal and will return at 9:30pm. Students must turn the form and payment by Friday, October 5th.
Cost of the event is $12. Food and drinks will be provided. Click here for a printable form. Dress for the weather. This is an all band/color guard event.
Parents: We need donations! Crock pots of chili and soup, desserts, candy, along with helping hands to chaperone, set up and clean up! Go to http://signup.com/go/gWgyVHy for details. You do not have to attend to donate food. Contact Kaye Schoenling at email@example.com for more information.
Please turn in form & payment to your school PA secretary by Friday, October 5th.
Online Payment Information
Currently, each high school Performing Arts office accepts payments for its own students. Please visit their websites with the links below:
Volunteer Background Check
Click here to view the 2018 MPLT Handbook.
This season’s special orders have been completed. Watch the newsletter for information on when they will be distributed. We have some t-shirts in stock in the Lawrence Central performing arts office. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to ask about sizes and purchasing.
2018 Financial Information
Click here to view or print detailed information: MPLT Financial Information 2018
All payments will be made through your home school’s booster organization:
Make checks payable to Lawrence Central Performing Arts Association (LCPAA) or Lawrence North Band Boosters (LN Bands). The payment schedule below indicates minimum payments by stated dates:
- All prior year(s) fees paid in full
- $200 Paid by May 30, 2018 (last day of school)
- $100 Paid by June 27, 2018 (Mandatory Parent Meeting)
- $100 Paid by July 22, 2018 (Band Camp Registration)
- $100 Paid by August 31, 2018
- $100 Paid by September 30, 2018
- $100 Paid by October 31, 2018
- Performers across all performing arts groups will not be able to participate in any 2018-19 performing arts ensemble, production and/or activities unless balances are paid in full by the end of the 2017-18 school year.
- Marching Pride performers who have not made payments are welcome to attend practices, but may not actively participate until payments are up to date
- If terms of prior payment plans were not followed or a balance is owed, no payment plan will be considered for that individual. We can no longer extend credit to those who do not pay. If performer is paid up to date by the end of the current school year and has faithfully followed all payment plans during prior years, a payment plan may be considered.
- If you have any questions or concerns about the above payment schedule, please share them with one of your directors.
Contact information for MPLT financial questions: