Click here to print the hayride form.
Online Payment Information
Currently, each high school Performing Arts office accepts payments for its own students. Please visit their websites with the links below:
Bateman Photography Form
Volunteer Background Check
Visit the T & T website to place your order online.
Please pay close attention to the order deadlines: 6/20, 8/8, and 9/26. They are scheduled to make sure that you will have spirit items to wear and display in advance of big events. If you want a photo button of your performer, those can be ordered on picture day from the photographer.
2017 Financial Information
Click here to view or print detailed information: MPLT Financial Information
All payments will be made through your home school’s booster organization:
Make checks payable to Lawrence Central Performing Arts Association (LCPAA) or Lawrence North Band Boosters (LN Bands). The payment schedule below indicates minimum payments by stated dates:
- All prior year(s) fees paid in full
- $200 Paid by May 25, 2017 (last day of school)
- $100 Paid by June 27, 2017 (Mandatory Parent Meeting)
- $100 Paid by July 23, 2017 (Band Camp Registration)
- $100 Paid by August 31, 2017
- $100 Paid by September 30, 2017
- $100 Paid by October 31, 2017
- Performers across all performing arts groups will not be able to participate in any 2017-18 performing arts ensemble, production and/or activities unless balances are paid in full by the end of the 2016-17 school year.
- Marching Pride performers who have not made payments are welcome to attend practices, but may not actively participate until payments are up to date
- If terms of prior payment plans were not followed or a balance is owed, no payment plan will be considered for that individual. We can no longer extend credit to those who do not pay. If performer is paid up to date by the end of the current school year and has faithfully followed all payment plans during prior years, a payment plan may be considered.
- If you have any questions or concerns about the above payment schedule, please share them with one of your directors.
Contact information for MPLT financial questions: