(Mailing list information, including how to remove yourself, is located at the end of this message.)
Sending the news early for this busy final week!
Rehearsals and Performances:
- Thursday, Friday and Saturday, November 10,11 and 12 – Bands of America GRAND NATIONAL Competition at Lucas Oil Stadium. See the itinerary here.
- Final payments for MPLT should have been made or payment plans completely up to date.
- Contact Kimberly Corman (LC) at kimberlycorman or Alison Goller (LN) at alisongoller with questions.
Orders and Purchases:
- BOA Grand Nationals Finals Tickets:
- Please contact Judy Everly at judy with questions.
- There is a limited supply of Across & Back show shirts ($15), and Pride to Pasadena shirts ($10) available on a first come, first served basis. Please contact Kimberly Corman at 317 964-7550 or email kimberlycorman if you are interested.
- MPLT Photos: You can order additional photos from Bateman Photography.
- All orders and money go directly to Bateman Photography.
- Download the order form here.
- Souvenir Pride to Pasadena Drum Head: A few additional drumheads have been ordered, which will be sold on a first come first served basis. Click here for the order form and for details on purchasing a 14” souvenir graphic drum head, manufactured by Remo. Return orders to Alison Goller in the LN band office.
- Please follow the link to Meal Plan’s SignUp.com to browse volunteer positions. Help feed our kids, they will love you for it! Thank you to ALL our awesome volunteers!
- BOA Grand Nationals Week (Nov 7 – 12)
- Grand National Posters – Add posters to both schools (Section Parents handle these for their sections – contact Kim Earl if you have any questions, kimberlyvearl)
- Section Treat Bags Distributed – Nov 12 – the section parents need to have treat bags to LC before or within 10 minutes of the MPLT departure time (keep hidden from kids as much as possible to add to the excitement when they return). Dog tags have been ordered and will be distributed to section parents upon delivery. Contact Amy Svendsen at asvendsen8451 if you have any questions.
Thank you all for your support of these great MPLT kids!
- Fan Club items available for purchase:
- Car decals with the new MPLT logo – $5
- Across and Back and Pride to Pasadena buttons – $3
- Across and Back and Pride to Pasadena magnets and key chains – $3
- MPLT AWARDS NIGHT!
- Time to Celebrate! There will be a celebration of the Across and Back Season on Monday, December 12, from 6:30 – 7:30pm at LC.
- Seniors will be honored with a slideshow at the MPLT Awards Night displaying their baby pictures and senior pictures. Please email a baby picture and a senior picture to Judy Everly at judy by Monday, December 5.
PRIDE TO PASADENA
- Pasadena Trip Departure Meeting on December 12, from 7:45-8:45pm at LC, immediately following the MPLT Awards. The trip departure meeting is mandatory for every traveler. A parent or guardian must be present with the student for this meeting.
- Student Room/Bus Signups are taking place! The information will be posted in the LC band room. Chaperones who have a rooming preference, please contact Alison Goller. If no preference is noted, rooms will be assigned.
- Registration is currently closed to new participants for the Rose Parade trip to Pasadena. There is a waitlist in anticipation of having some spots to fill. If anyone would like to be added to the waitlist contact Music Travel & they will make sure the request is noted.
- So far, the fundraising has eliminated the last two payments of the trip, so $500 should have been credited to your marcher’s account. We are continuing to work on fundraising for the next payment of $250, but we need your help. There are "Dine to Donate" nights planned at a variety of restaurants that you can attend. We still need help following up with businesses that we have contacted in the past.
- Text to Donate: Text MPLT to 72727 or click here to donate to the Pride to Pasadena Campaign!
Mark your Calendar:
Th 11/10 BOA Grand Nationals Prelims LC/Lucas Oil TBA/All Day
F 11/11 BOA Grand Nationals Field Trip & Rehearsal LC/Lucas Oil TBA/All Day
S 11/12 BOA Grand Nationals Finals LC/Lucas Oil All Day
M 12/12 MPLT Awards LC 6:30pm-7:30pm
M 12/12 Pride to Pasadena Trip Meeting LC 7:45pm-8:45pm
Subscription Reminder: You’re Subscribed to: Marching Pride of Lawrence Township using the address:
Lawrence Central/Lawrence North High Schools