(Mailing list information, including how to remove yourself, is located at the end of this message.)
- Join us at Chili Verde TODAY, Thursday, November 17th, from 11am-10pm
- All funds will go to support Castle High School student, Sophie Rinehart’s family.
- Chile Verde Mexican Restaurant, 7369 N. Shadeland Ave, Indianapolis, Indiana 46250 http://www.chileverdemexicanrestaurant.com 317-578-4639 for carryout
- See flyer here, Chile Verde will generously donate 40% of all proceeds for the day.
- Chile Verde will also host one last MPLT night, so mark your calendars for December 14.
- Sue Felli is hosting a 31 party on November 29 at 7:00pm, with funds going to Pride to Pasadena. Click this link to shop the catalog and for details about the party.
Lost and Found:
- All coolers and personal belongings must be removed from the LC and LN band rooms and the LC concession stand by the end of the week. Remaining items will be given away.
MPLT Awards Night!
- Time to Celebrate! There will be a celebration of the Across and Back Season on Monday, December 12, from 6:30 – 7:30pm at LC.
- Seniors will be honored with a slideshow at the MPLT Awards Night displaying their baby pictures and senior pictures. Please email a baby picture and a senior picture to Judy Everly at judy by Monday, December 5.
Rehearsals and Performances:
- Saturday, December 10 – Pasadena Rehearsal 10am – 5pm
- Tuesday, December 27 – Pasadena Rehearsal 10am – 5pm
- Wednesday, December 28 – Pasadena Rehearsal 10am – 5pm
- Thursday, December 29 – Depart for Pasadena!
PRIDE TO PASADENA
- Pasadena Trip Departure Meeting on December 12, from 7:45-8:45pm at LC, immediately following the MPLT Awards. The trip departure meeting is mandatory for every traveler. A parent or guardian must be present with the student for this meeting.
- Chaperones and adults who have a rooming preference, please contact Alison Goller THIS WEEK. If no preference is noted, rooms will be assigned.
- Registration is currently closed to new participants for the Rose Parade trip to Pasadena. There is a waitlist in anticipation of having some spots to fill. If anyone would like to be added to the waitlist contact Music Travel & they will make sure the request is noted.
- Text to Donate: Text MPLT to 72727 or click here to donate to the Pride to Pasadena Campaign!
- Final payments for MPLT should have been made or payment plans completely up to date.
- Contact Kimberly Corman (LC) at kimberlycorman or Alison Goller (LN) at alisongoller with questions.
- Fan Club items available for purchase:
- Car decals with the new MPLT logo – $5
- Across and Back and Pride to Pasadena buttons – $3
- Across and Back and Pride to Pasadena magnets and key chains – $3
Orders and Purchases:
- There is a limited supply of Across & Back show shirts ($15), and Pride to Pasadena shirts ($10) available on a first come, first served basis. Please contact Kimberly Corman at 317 964-7550 or email kimberlycorman if you are interested.
- MPLT Photos: You can order additional photos from Bateman Photography.
- All orders and money go directly to Bateman Photography.
- Download the order form here.
- Souvenir Pride to Pasadena Drum Head: A few additional drumheads have been ordered, which will be sold on a first come first served basis. Click here for the order form and for details on purchasing a 14” souvenir graphic drum head, manufactured by Remo. Return orders to Alison Goller in the LN band office.
- Thank you for all your help all season!
Mark your Calendar:
Sa 12/10 Rehearsal LC 10:00am-5:00pm
M 12/12 MPLT Awards LC 6:30pm-7:30pm
M 12/12 Pride to Pasadena Trip Meeting LC 7:45pm-8:45pm
Tu 12/27 Rehearsal LC 10:00am-5:00pm
We 12/28 Rehearsal LC 10:00am-5:00pm
Subscription Reminder: You’re Subscribed to: Marching Pride of Lawrence Township using the address:
Lawrence Central/Lawrence North High Schools