(Mailing list information, including how to remove yourself, is located at the end of this message.)
Mark your Calendar:
Sa 12/10 Rehearsal Lucas Oil 9:30am-5:00pm*
M 12/12 MPLT Awards LC 6:30pm-7:30pm
M 12/12 Pride to Pasadena Trip Meeting LC 7:45pm-8:45pm
Tu 12/27 Rehearsal Lucas Oil 12:00am-5:00pm**
W 12/28 Rehearsal Lucas Oil 12:00am-4:00pm**
W 12/28 Luggage Drop off LC Time TBA
*Download full itinerary for 12/10/16.
**This is the rehearsal time at Lucas Oil Stadium, full itineraries will be provided.
MPLT Awards Night!
- Time to Celebrate! There will be a celebration of the Across and Back Season on Monday, December 12, from 6:30 – 7:30pm at LC.
- Seniors will be honored with a slideshow at the MPLT Awards Night displaying their baby pictures and senior pictures. Please email a baby picture and a senior picture to Judy Everly at judy by Monday, December 5.
Pasadena Departure Meeting:
- Pasadena Trip Departure Meeting on December 12, from 7:45-8:45pm at LC, immediately following the MPLT Awards.
- The trip departure meeting is mandatory for every traveler. A parent or guardian must be present with the student for this meeting.
- Please download the Pasadena Trip Performer Contract and bring it, signed, to the meeting.
Dine to Donate:
- Whiskey Business has generously extended their Dine to Donate through December 10!
- Valid any time for dine in or carry out.
- Download the flyer here – they require it!
- Join us at Chili Verde on Thursday, December 14, from 11am-10pm
- Final payments for MPLT should have been made or payment plans completely up to date.
- Contact Kimberly Corman (LC) at kimberlycorman or Alison Goller (LN) at alisongoller with questions.
MPLT Items to Purchase:
- There is a limited supply of Across & Back show shirts ($15), and Pride to Pasadena shirts ($10) available on a first come, first served basis. Please contact Kimberly Corman at 317 964-7550 or email kimberlycorman if you are interested.
- MPLT Photos: You can order additional photos from Bateman Photography.
- All orders and money go directly to Bateman Photography.
- Download the order form here.
- Souvenir Pride to Pasadena Drum Head: A few additional drumheads have been ordered, which will be sold on a first come first served basis. Click here for the order form and for details on purchasing a 14” souvenir graphic drum head, manufactured by Remo. Return orders to Alison Goller in the LN band office.
Subscription Reminder: You’re Subscribed to: Marching Pride of Lawrence Township using the address:
Lawrence Central/Lawrence North High Schools