(Mailing list information, including how to remove yourself, is located at the end of this message.)
Mark your Calendar:
Tu 12/27 Rehearsal Lucas Oil 9:00am-2:00pm
W 12/28 Rehearsal (Without Instruments) Lucas Oil 12:00pm-4:00pm
W 12/28 Luggage Drop off LC ***
A full itinerary for rehearsals will be sent.
*** All luggage must be dropped off immediately after rehearsal. Students need to make arrangements for their luggage to be dropped off at LC before leaving LC for the evening!
- REMIND 101: ALL full package travelers, which includes Students, Adults, Chaperones and Staff attending the Pasadena Trip need to sign up for the MPLT Pride to Pasadena Remind 101, before departure! This Remind 101 is managed by the directors, used exclusively for the Pride to Pasadena trip as a means of sending real time updates, reminders, adjustments to the itinerary, or any other need to communicate emergency information. To sign up, text @mpltrose to the number 81010.
- UNIFORM PREPARATION AND FITTINGS: All students travelling to Pasadena need a uniform fitting and garment bag prep before the trip.
- Students need to bring 2 pairs of clean black socks to the fitting to put in their garment bag.
- Student fitting times:
Thursday, Dec 15, 5:30-8:30pm
Monday, Dec 19, 5:30-8:30pm (reserved for alums)
- Volunteers are needed for the fitting times, please click the following link to volunteer: kimberlyvearl.
- STUDENT FORMS REQUIRED: All students must complete and turn the following forms in to their Performing Arts Office:
- TAGALONG INFORMATION:
- Tagalong travelers will be able to ride school buses from LC to the airport and on the return.
- Tagalong Traveler Transportation Clarification (Southern California) – for tagalong travelers, to clarify what transportation will be included and when:
- Long Beach Airport to Doubletree Anaheim/Orange (12/28)
- Doubletree Anaheim/Orange to Rose Parade Seating (1/2)
- Rose Parade Seating to Doubletree Anaheim/Orange (1/2)
- Doubletree Anaheim/Orange to Long Beach Airport (1/4)
- Final payments for MPLT should have been made or payment plans completely up to date.
- Contact Kimberly Corman (LC) at kimberlycorman or Alison Goller (LN) at alisongoller with questions.
MPLT Items to Purchase:
- There is a limited supply of Across & Back show shirts ($15), and Pride to Pasadena shirts ($10) available on a first come, first served basis. Please contact Kimberly Corman at 317 964-7550 or email kimberlycorman if you are interested.
- MPLT Photos: You can order additional photos from Bateman Photography.
- All orders and money go directly to Bateman Photography.
- Download the order form here.
Forward this Message to a Friend »
Subscription Reminder: You’re Subscribed to: Marching Pride of Lawrence Township using the address:
Lawrence Central/Lawrence North High Schools
Manage Your Subscription » or,