(Mailing list information, including how to remove yourself, is located at the end of this message.)
School Board Recognition:
- The MSDLT School Board will honor Fall Performing Arts Students on Monday, January 23, prior to the school board meeting. Arrive at LECC no later than 6:15pm and enter through door 3 or 4.
- 6:15pm Coaches, Students/Parents arrive (signs will help to direct bodies):
- Parents should find a seat in the PD room
- PA Students should report to the Welcome Center
- 6:30pm Recognition begins in the PD room
- MS Athletes (BMS, then FCV)
- HS Athletes (LCHS, then LNHS)
- PA Presentations will start with individual recognitions, and follow with MPLT in score order. Click here for the full list.
Chili Verde Thank You!
- As a thank you to Chili Verde for all their support this season, there will be a dine-to-say-thanks on Monday, January 23, after the school board meeting, around 7:00 – 9:00pm.
- Be sure to thank the owners because they were instrumental (pun intended) in helping us with our P2P fundraising efforts.
- The owners have requested for us to submit reviews on Yelp if possible. Here’s the link to the Chile Verde Yelp page. (https://www.yelp.com/biz/chile-verde-mexican-restaurant-indianapolis?adjust_creative=bing&utm_campaign=yelp_feed&utm_medium=feed_v2&utm_source=bing)
- PHOTOS – the Jolesch Enterprises photos have been posted online for you to see and purchase.
- Go to www.joleschenterprises.com
- On the right side, click on the rectangle “2017 Tournament of Roses”.
- Find your school, or look at them all. There are literally hundreds per school to choose from.
- THESE INCLUDE THE PHOTOS AT THE ROSE BOWL AND AT TV CORNER. They are the official photographer of the Tournament of Roses.
- VIDEOS –
- Go to www.youtube.com and type Music213 in the search bar. See how well MPLT did, even in the rain!
- PINS: MPLT Rose Parade Pins are available in your performing arts office for $5.
- Final payments for MPLT should have been made or payment plans completely up to date.
- Contact Kimberly Corman (LC) at kimberlycorman or Alison Goller (LN) at alisongoller with questions.
Forward this Message to a Friend »
Subscription Reminder: You’re Subscribed to: Marching Pride of Lawrence Township using the address:
Lawrence Central/Lawrence North High Schools
Manage Your Subscription » or,