(Mailing list information, including how to remove yourself, is located at the end of this message.)
The LTWP Friends and Family Show is Saturday, February 11th. Enter through either door number 11 or 7 on the north side of the building. The premier of “Wanderlust” is at 1pm in the LN main gym and is free to attend! Please spread the word and help fill the gym for our first performance of the season! Following the performance, LTWP will host a dessert reception in the LN cafeteria. LTWP will provide drinks and parents will need to bring desserts to pass. Please sign up via the link below so we can get a gage of desserts coming.
We will have a grey cart set up at the gym entrance for parents to drop off desserts on your way into the performance.
Rehearsal Schedule for the week of 2.6:
Tuesday, February 7th 6:30 – 9:30pm Rehearsal at LN
Thursday, February 9th 6:30 – 9:30pm Rehearsal at LN (Crew Members will do a dress run getting on and off the floor at 9pm).
Friday, February 10th 4:30 – 6:30pm Rehearsal at LN (Music only)
Saturday, February 11th 10am-1pm Rehearsal at LN
Saturday, February 11th 1pm Friends and Family Show
LTWP Apparel Orders
Please see the attached order form.
A few points about orders:
- This will be our one and only order for the 2017 season.
- Orders are due by the end of the Friends & Family Show reception on Feb 11th. There will be an apparel booth set up to turn in orders at the reception.
- You can turn in orders to your performing arts secretary or Mr. Bushey from now until Friday or the payment drop box at LN. On Saturday, forms need to be turned into the apparel booth at the dessert reception.
- New this year! 2017 performers get 1 show shirt included in your tuition. Mr. Bushey will confirm your size and design selection. Performers may choose between designs 2-5. If performers would like additional shirts, jackets or hoodies you will need to fill out the form and pay for it. However, if you are only getting the included show shirt you do not need to fill out a form. Mr. Bushey will get details from performers this week.
- Crew: Anyone who is going to help as a crew member transporting equipment on and off the floor at shows needs to purchase the Crew Polo which is item #8. We want the parents to look uniform as well as the kids.
- Item #1 “Jacket” are for performing members only.
Meal Service Volunteer Sign-up
Please follow the link below and sign up for meal prep and clean up shifts for the season.
If you prefer not to use your email address, please contact me and I can sign you up manually.
Performers will be staying overnight in the Dayton area during WGI Championships April 20th and 21st. We will leave school sometime on Thursday the 20th and come home very late on Saturday the 22nd. Because of how large WGI has grown, we will be performing at three different sites for WGI Championships.
Our hotel is located in the middle of all three sites. Make sure to call ASAP if you would like to stay at the same hotel as LTWP. Mention you want the Lawrence Township Percussion family rate.
QUALITY INN & SUITES
6475 Culbertson Road
Franklin, OH, 45005
Phone: (513) 424-3551
Make sure you are current with your payments.
Payment Plan (4 payments)
$150 – Tuesday, December 15th 2016
$150 – Tuesday, January 10th 2017
$150 – Tuesday, February 7th 2017
$150 – Tuesday, March 7th 2017
Have an awesome rest of your weekend!
Subscription Reminder: You’re Subscribed to: Lawrence Township Winter Percussion using the address:
MSD of Lawrence Township