(Mailing list information, including how to remove yourself, is located at the end of this message.)
March 16th: School Day
- On Thursday, March 16, 2017, all students who were part of the 2016 Pride of Lawrence Township Marching Band trip to the 2017 Tournament of Roses Parade are invited on a field trip to the Indiana State House to be recognized by the state legislature for their outstanding accomplishments in the 2016 fall season.
- Click here for the itinerary and permission form for the field trip (also attached). Permission forms are due to band directors by Monday, March 13.
March 16th: After School
- To all current MPLT members interested in Leadership for the 2017 season – there will be a Leadership Meeting from 4:30 – 5:30pm on Thursday, March 16th, at LN.
March 16th: Evening
- To all Parents interested in being involved with MPLT this season, – there will be a Steering Comittee Meeting at 6:30pm on Thursday, March 16th, at LN.
- MPLT recognition at the Lawrence City County Council meeting, downtown Lawrence on Monday, March 20th. Details to follow.
Subscription Reminder: You’re Subscribed to: Marching Pride of Lawrence Township using the address:
Lawrence Central/Lawrence North High Schools