(Mailing list information, including how to remove yourself, is located at the end of this message.)
2-9 Rehearsals and Forms:
- 2-9 Rehearsals at LN.
Drum Corps International Field Trip:
- Thursday, 6/22/17 The itinerary will be distributed soon.
- Please wear a MPLT shirt to the DCI show. This can be a past show shirt, Pasadena shirt, spirit wear, or rookie camp shirt.
- You will need to bring your LUNCH AND DINNER for the rehearsal meals (just like the 2-9s).
- If you plan to purchase optional souvenirs or concessions, you will need to bring extra money.
- Chaperones: If you have a background check on file from last school year, and chaperoned for Tag Day, LTWG or LTWP, please contact Amy Svendsen at asvendsen8451 or 317-294-6559.
- New background checks will have to be completed for this year.
- All MPLT members must sign up for Remind 101 to receive important updates and messages. It is highly recommended that parents also sign up.
- Text @MPLTband to 81010
- All MPLT apparel orders will be placed online this year. The first order will be placed on 6/21/17.
Steering Committee Meeting:
- The next Steering Committee Meeting is at LN on Wednesday, 6/21/17, from 7-8pm
Mandatory Parent Meeting:
- There will be a Mandatory Parent Meeting for MPLT parents at LN on Tuesday, 6/27/17 from 7-9pm
- The meeting will start in the Auditorium with general MPLT information for ALL parents, then there will be breakout groups for LN and LC specific information.
- Professional Automotive Inc. Coupon Cards: Click here for full information. 100% of proceeds to go student’s accounts!
- Tag Day: MPLT performers will visit local businesses and request donations from their customers, who will then receive a “tag” (a Marching Pride sticker) as a thank-you. Some marchers will act as traveling musicians to help “drum up” business! Join our Facebook Tag Day event page!
- Color Run: Marching Pride of Lawrence Township is hosting a My School Color Run on August 19, 2017 at Lawrence Park. Save the date! The registration link is now live! This is a FUN run. Times don’t matter, but how much color you can accumulate does! Join our Facebook Color Run event page.
Student Account Payments:
- All payments will be made to your home school’s booster organization:
- For LC or Belzer students, make checks payable to Lawrence Central Performing Arts Association (LCPAA): or kimberlycorman or 317 964 7550
- LN: Alison Goller alisongoller or 317 964 7951
- More volunteers are always needed from both schools for all events and committees. How can you get involved?
- Click here for information regarding wendymanaubay or Bob Gardner rhjgardner with your questions and availability.
Save the Dates:
Day Date Event Location Time
W 6/21 Rehearsal LN 2-9pm
W 6/21 Steering Committee Meeting LN 7pm
Th 6/22 Rehearsal LN 10-4pm
Th 6/22 Drum Corps Evening Field Trip Lucas Oil 5-11pm
F 6/23 Rehearsal LN 2-9pm
M-F 6/26-6/30 Rehearsal LN 2-9pm
Tu 6/27 Mandatory Parent Meeting LN 7-9pm
Sa 7/1 Tag Day Community 8am-4pm
M 7/3 Rehearsal LN 2-9pm
Tu 7/4 Lawrence July 4th Parade LC 10am-12pm
Subscription Reminder: You’re Subscribed to: Marching Pride of Lawrence Township using the address:
Lawrence Central/Lawrence North High Schools