(Mailing list information, including how to remove yourself, is located at the end of this message.)
- Newsletter 7/3/17
July 4 Parade:
- Drop off for the parade is at Lawrence Central.
- Click here for the Parade Itinerary
- Uniform and Reminders for the day:
- Color Guard: 2017 MPLT Show Shirt and black shorts.
- Winds and percussion: 2017 MPLT Show Shirt and khaki shorts.
- Shirts must be tucked in!
- The only head gear allowed will be sunglasses. No hats or bandannas.
- Tennis shoes
- Students can pick up their show shirt at LN this evening or LC tomorrow morning.
- Are all your student’s forms turned in? Click here for the MPLT 2017 Information Packet and Forms, performer contract form all forms are required! The sports physical should be completed by 7/3/17.
- All MPLT members must sign up for Remind 101 to receive important updates and messages. It is highly recommended that parents also sign up.
- Text @MPLTband to 81010
- All MPLT apparel orders will be placed online this year. There will be a second order placed during Band Camp.
- The first order of apparel is here! Pick up at LN Monday evening, or at LC Tuesday morning.
- MPLT Apparel Online Order
- Professional Automotive Inc. Coupon Cards: We have extended this fundraiser through Band Camp!
- jjbean3030 or (317) 999-7706
- Tag Day: Thank you all for a very successful Tag Day! Our student’s efforts were well received by the community. Thanks to all parent volunteers, we couldn’t do this without you!
- Color Run: Marching Pride of Lawrence Township is hosting a My School Color Run on August 19, 2017 at Lawrence Park. Save the date! This is a FUN run. Times don’t matter, but how much color you can accumulate does!
- The registration link is now live! This is for online registration for the general public.
- OR: A PDF version of the registration form can be used for the general public to participate.
- The Student Pledge Form can be found here
- Please share this advertising flyer and help build this event!
- Join our Facebook Color Run event page.
Student Account Payments:
- All payments will be made to your home school’s booster organization:
- For LC or Belzer students, make checks payable to Lawrence Central Performing Arts Association (LCPAA): or kimberlycorman or 317 964 7550
- LN: Alison Goller alisongoller or 317 964 7951
- Band Camp: We’re using SignUp.com to organize volunteers for the 2017 MPLT Band Camp. Contact Delores Clark at deloresclark with your questions.
- Click this link for the 2017 MPLT Band Camp SignUp on SignUp.com: http://signup.com/go/MZKWbea
- Review the options listed and choose the spot(s) you like.
- Sign up! It’s Easy – you will NOT need to register an account or keep a password on SignUp.com. Note: SignUp.com does not share your email address with anyone.
- If you prefer not to use your email address, please contact Delores and you can be signed up manually.
- More volunteers are always needed from both schools for all events and committees. How can you get involved?
- Click here for information regarding jjbean3030 or Bob Gardner rhjgardner with your questions and availability.
Freshman Orientation and Schedule/ID/Chromebook Pick-up:
- ALL Lawrence North Freshmen will complete Freshman Orientation on Wednesday, 7/26/17 from 1:00pm – 4:00pm. Please register for this session.
- Students will eat lunch at LC, ride a shuttle bus to LN to take care of all business and then return to rehearsal at LC.
- ALL Lawrence North Upperclassmen will pick up schedules on Thursday, 7/27/17 from 1:00pm – 4:00pm.
- Shuttles will be provided; however, students may drive if they wish.
- All Lawrence Central MPLT Members: Freshmen will be released to attend orientation on Wednesday, 7/26/17 from 4-6pm. Upperclassmen may pick up schedules during meal times on 7/26 or 7/27/17 between 11am-7pm.
Save the Dates:
Day Date Event Location Time
Tu 7/4 Lawrence July 4th Parade LC 10am-12pm
Su 7/23 Band Camp Registration & Rehearsal LC 2-9:30pm
M-Sa 7/24-7/29 Band Camp LC 7am – 9:30pm
Sa 7/29 Parent Performance and Cookout LC 6-8pm
Check the MPLT Google Calendar regularly for updates.
Subscription Reminder: You’re Subscribed to: Marching Pride of Lawrence Township using the address:
Lawrence Central/Lawrence North High Schools