(Mailing list information, including how to remove yourself, is located at the end of this message.)
Band Camp at LC:
- ATTENTION ALL MPLT FAMILIES: 2017 Band Camp begins on Sunday and WE NEED YOU! There are HUNDREDS of positions to choose from and there are many open spots, for meals, uniforms, and much, much more (there are a lot of donation needs too). Band Camp doesn’t happen without the army of parent volunteers working behind the scenes.
- We are using SignUp.com to organize volunteers for the 2017 MPLT Band Camp. Click this link for the deloresclark with your questions.
- Band Camp Registration Check-in: Sunday, July 23rd, at 2:00pm. Rehearsal follows from 3:00 – 9:00pm.
- Check-in is held in the LC Hall of Fame (door #11). Parents will receive a checklist to be approved at each check-in station.
- Save time at registration and MAKE PAYMENTS EARLY. See details below under Student Account Payments.
- Watch for an All About Band Camp list serve message coming soon.
- Parent Preview: On Saturday, July 29th, from 5-7pm, Jug’s Catering will provide dinner to celebrate Parent Preview Night. Please pre-order your meal, see the order form attached.
- Orders received before July 25th will be $10 per meal, and will rise to $12 per person after the 25th.
- Please include a ticket for your marching band student, as dinner is not provided on this day at band camp.
- Are all your student’s forms turned in? Click here for the MPLT 2017 Information Packet and Forms, performer contract form all forms are required at band camp registration! The sports physical must be completed by 7/23/17 for Band Camp registration.
Student Account Payments:
- Please keep up to date on your payment plans!
- All payments will be made to your home school’s booster organization:
- For LC or Belzer students, make checks payable to Lawrence Central Performing Arts Association (LCPAA): or kimberlycorman or 317 964 7550
- LN: Alison Goller alisongoller or 317 964 7951
- All MPLT members must sign up for Remind 101 to receive important updates and messages. It is highly recommended that parents also sign up.
- Text @MPLTband to 81010
- All MPLT apparel orders will be placed online this year. There will be a second order placed during Band Camp.
- Professional Automotive Inc. Coupon Cards: We have extended this fundraiser through Band Camp!
- jjbean3030 or (317) 999-7706
- Color Run: Marching Pride of Lawrence Township is hosting a My School Color Run on August 19, 2017 at Lawrence Park. Save the date! This is a FUN run. Times don’t matter, but how much color you can accumulate does!
- Color Run Volunteer link – http://signup.com/go/YjtQnRu Help is needed with parking, registration, and generally assisting runners before, during and after the race.
- Online registration is available for the general public. OR: A PDF version of the registration form can be used for the general public to participate.
- The Student Pledge Form can be found here. Pledge money can be turned in to the performing arts assistant at either school for safekeeping.
- Please share this advertising flyer and help build this event!
- Join our Facebook Color Run event page.
- More volunteers are always needed from both schools for all events and committees. How can you get involved?
- Click here for information regarding jjbean3030 or Bob Gardner rhjgardner with your questions and availability.
Freshman Orientation and Schedule/ID/Chromebook Pick-up:
- ALL Lawrence North Freshmen will complete Freshman Orientation on Wednesday, 7/26/17 from 1:00pm – 4:00pm. Please register for this session.
- Students will eat lunch at LC, ride a shuttle bus to LN to take care of all business and then return to rehearsal at LC.
- ALL Lawrence North Upperclassmen will pick up schedules on Thursday, 7/27/17 from 1:00pm – 4:00pm.
- A shuttle will be provided; however, students may drive if they wish.
- All Lawrence Central MPLT Members: Freshmen will be released to attend orientation on Wednesday, 7/26/17 from 4-6pm. Upperclassmen may pick up schedules during meal times on 7/26 or 7/27/17 between 11am-7pm.
Save the Dates:
Day Date Event Location Time
Su 7/23 Band Camp Registration & Rehearsal LC 2-9:30pm
M-Sa 7/24-7/29 Band Camp LC 7am – 9:30pm
Sa 7/29 Dinner and Parent Preview LC 5-7pm Dinner, 7-9pm Preview
M 7/31 Rehearsal LC 7am-9:30pm
Tu 8/1 Rehearsal LC 7am-9:30pm
W 8/3 School Starts/Regular Season Rehearsal LC 6:30-9:30pm
Check the MPLT Google Calendar regularly for updates.
Subscription Reminder: You’re Subscribed to: Marching Pride of Lawrence Township using the address:
Lawrence Central/Lawrence North High Schools