(Mailing list information, including how to remove yourself, is located at the end of this message.)
Band Camp at LC:
- Parent Preview: On Saturday, July 29th, from 5-7pm, Jug’s Catering will provide dinner to celebrate Parent Preview Night. Please pre-order your meal, download the order form here.
- Orders received before July 25th will be $10 per meal, and will rise to $12 per person after the 25th.
- Please include an order for your marching band student, as dinner is not provided on this day at band camp.
- ATTENTION ALL MPLT FAMILIES: 2017 Band Camp is in full swing, but WE NEED YOU! There are still MANY positions unfilled for meals, uniforms, and much, much more (there are a lot of donation needs too). Band Camp needs an army of parent volunteers working behind the scenes.
- Click this link for the deloresclark with your questions.
Freshman Orientation and Schedule/ID/Chromebook Pick-up:
- ALL Lawrence North Freshmen will complete Freshman Orientation on Wednesday, 7/26/17 from 1:00pm – 4:00pm. Please register for this session.
- Students will eat lunch at LC, ride a shuttle bus to LN to take care of all business and then return to rehearsal at LC.
- ALL Lawrence North Upperclassmen will pick up schedules on Thursday, 7/27/17 from 1:00pm – 4:00pm.
- A shuttle will be provided; however, students may drive if they wish.
- All Lawrence Central MPLT Members: Freshmen will be released to attend orientation on Wednesday, 7/26/17 from 4-6pm. Upperclassmen may pick up schedules during meal times on 7/26 or 7/27/17 between 11am-7pm.
Student Account Payments:
- Please keep up to date on your payment plans!
- All payments will be made to your home school’s booster organization:
- For LC or Belzer students, make checks payable to Lawrence Central Performing Arts Association (LCPAA): or kimberlycorman or 317 964 7550
- LN: Alison Goller alisongoller or 317 964 7951
- All MPLT members must sign up for Remind 101 to receive important updates and messages. It is highly recommended that parents also sign up.
- Text @MPLTband to 81010
- All MPLT apparel orders will be placed online this year. The second order will be placed August 8th.
- Professional Automotive Inc. Coupon Cards: We have extended this fundraiser through Band Camp!
- jjbean3030 or (317) 999-7706. Cards can also be purchased from the performing arts office at either school.
- Color Run: Marching Pride of Lawrence Township is hosting a My School Color Run on August 19, 2017 at Lawrence Park. Save the date! This is a FUN run. Times don’t matter, but how much color you can accumulate does!
- ALL funds pledged to your student will be applied to your student account balance!
- Color Run Volunteer link – http://signup.com/go/YjtQnRu Help is needed with parking, registration, and generally assisting runners before, during and after the race.
- Online registration is available for the general public. OR: A PDF version of the registration form can be used for the general public to participate.
- The Student Pledge Form can be found here. Pledge money can be turned in to the performing arts assistant at either school for safekeeping.
- Please share this advertising flyer and help build this event!
- Join our Facebook Color Run event page.
- More volunteers are always needed from both schools for all events and committees. How can you get involved?
- Click here for information regarding jjbean3030 or Bob Gardner rhjgardner with your questions and availability.
Save the Dates:
Day Date Event Location Time
M-Sa 7/24-7/29 Band Camp LC 7am – 9:30pm
W 7/27 LN Freshmen Orientation LN 1-4pm
W 7/27 LC Freshmen Orientation LC 4-6pm
W or Th 7/27 or 28 LC Upperclassmen Schedule Pick up LC During mealtimes
Th 7/28 LN Upperclassmen Schedule Pick up LN 1-4pm
Sa 7/29 Dinner and Parent Preview LC 5-7pm Dinner, 7-9pm Preview
M 7/31 Rehearsal LC 7am-9:30pm
Tu 8/1 Rehearsal LC 7am-9:30pm
W 8/2 No Rehearsal
Th 8/3 School Starts/Regular Season Rehearsal LC 6:30-9:30pm
Fr 8/4 Rehearsal LC 4:30-7:30pm
Sa 8/5 Rehearsal LC 10am-5pm
Check the MPLT Google Calendar regularly for updates
Subscription Reminder: You’re Subscribed to: Marching Pride of Lawrence Township using the address:
Lawrence Central/Lawrence North High Schools