(Mailing list information, including how to remove yourself, is located at the end of this message.)
Rehearsals and Performances:
- Rehearsals remain at LN through 10/3/17. Color Gard will come to LN on Thursday 9/28/17.
- Friday 9/29/17 Rehearsal and LN Homecoming football.
- Saturday 9/30/17 Rehearsal and Fishers Invitational.
- MPLT Photos will be taken on Thursday, September 28. Performing Arts Photography by Bateman will be photographing the full band, seniors, sections, individuals, siblings, and friend groups.
- Click here for the order form. Order envelopes are available at rehearsals.
- Make payment to Performing Arts Photography and turn in payment with the order, to the photographer, at the time photos are taken.
- Orders will be delivered to the school.
- The schedule for photos is as follows:
- 4:30pm Anyone wanting individual photos
- 5:00pm EVERYONE else arrives to change into uniforms
- 5:30pm Everyone in uniform for Section photos
- 6:00pm Full Band Photo. After photo, underclassmen change out of uniform.
- 6:15pm Senior Photo. After photo, seniors quickly change out of uniforms.
- 6:30pm Rehearsal Begins
Fan Club & Fundraising:
- ALIBI’S Dine to Donate: Join us on Tuesday, 9/26/17 at Alibi’s Grill, 7381 N. Shadeland Ave.
- 20% of all food sales will be donated to MPLT when you mention your support of the band!
- Join MPLT families for dinner, go for lunch or order carry-out (call 317 841-7427)
- Sundae’s Dine to Donate: Tuesday, 10/3/17 from 11:00am – 10:00pm. Save the date! 25% of all sales will be donated to MPLT with this flyer, or a picture of it on your phone.
- O’Charley’s Fan Club Events: Eat at O’Charley’s (75th and Shadeland) on football performance or competition days, and wear your What’s in a Name show shirt, and you’ll receive 10% off your meal!
- Purchase O’Charley’s ScripNow before you go, and add the 13% rebate to your student account!! Contact your school’s Scrip coordinator for more details!
- Hayride: The annual MPLT Hayride will be on October 11, at Stonycreek Farm in Noblesville after rehearsal.
- Fan Club:
- Thursday evening rehearsals are Fan Club Nights. Parents are encouraged to come and watch the band’s progress and catch up with fellow parents. Rehearsals will continue to be in the practice lot until the stadium opens.
- MPLT Clings and Pins: Car window clings are available for sale for $5, and What’s in a Name pins are $3. Available in the LC PA office and at Thursday evening rehearsals.
- Please note that all meals are subject to change as itineraries become available.
- Click here for the lynnh3545.
- Friday 9/29/17: Dinner is Chick-Fil-A sandwich, chips and choice fruit. Vegetarian sandwich option is black bean burger. Pride bakers yummy treat too!
- For Saturday 9/30/17: The meal is pulled pork BBQ (pulled chicken BBQ for the non-pork eaters), corn and grapes. Vegetarian option is BBQ veggie crumble sandwiches. And of course a delightful pride bakers treat. An evening snack will be provided.
- Uniforms: Please go to MPLT Uniform Volunteers 2017 at http://signup.com/go/NeVHbfx to sign up to help with uniform needs throughout the season.
- 9 parents needed per performance for uniform prep, final check of dressed marchers, getting hair up in shakos, and checking everyone back in after shows.
- 6 parents per performance to commit to taking home unitards for washing and returning them to uniform room / mom.
- Please contact Dawn Schuchman at dschuchman with questions.
- Chaperones: Contact Amy Svendsen (317-294-6559) or Kaye Schoenling (317-709-0039) with questions.
- More volunteers are always needed from both schools for all events and committees. How can you get involved?
- Click here for information regarding jjbean3030 or Bob Gardner rhjgardner with your questions and availability.
- Activity buses operate Monday through Thursday leaving at 7pm from LC door 11 (and LN door 4 when rehearsal is there). MPLT students will be able to ride after Monday and Tuesday rehearsals.
- You must complete this short survey to be placed on the Activity Bus roster.
Student Account Payments:
- September payments are almost due! Your outstanding balance should be no more than $100 (after September payment), unless specified in your payment plan.
- All payments will be made to your home school’s booster organization:
- For LC or Belzer students, make checks payable to Lawrence Central Performing Arts Association (LCPAA): or kimberlycorman or 317 964 7550
- LN: Alison Goller alisongoller or 317 964 7951
- There will be a LTWP member/parent meeting on Tuesday, October 18th from 7-8pm in the LC band room. Parents and performers will find out the season schedule, staff and show concept! All potential members and parents must be present.
Senior Exploration Day:
- Seniors are encouraged to participate in Senior Exploration Day on Wednesday, October 25th, however, they are expected to be at rehearsal that afternoon.
Save the Dates:
Day Date Event Location Time
M 9/25 Rehearsal LN 4:30-6:30pm
M 9/25 Color Guard Rehearsal LC 6:30-8:30pm
Tu 9/26 Color Guard Rehearsal LC 7:00-8:50am
Tu 9/26 Rehearsal LN 4:30-6:30pm
Tu 9/26 Alibi’s Dine to Donate Fundraiser All Day
W 9/27 No Rehearsal
Th 9/28 MPLT Photos LN 4:30-6:30pm
Th 9/28 Rehearsal LN 6:30-9:30pm
F 9/29 Rehearsal LN 4:30-5:15pm
F 9/29 Football – LN Homecoming LN 6:15-9:30pm
Sa 9/30 Rehearsal and Fishers Invitational LN ALL DAY
M 10/2 Rehearsal LN 4:30-6:30pm
M 10/2 Color Guard Rehearsal LC 6:30-8:30pm
Tu 10/3 Rehearsal LN 4:30-6:30pm
Tu 10/3 MPLT, Belzer & FCV Side by Side Concert LN 6:30-8:00pm
Tu 10/3 Sundae’s Dine to Donate Fundraiser
W 10/4 Color Guard Rehearsal LC 7:00-8:50am
W 10/4 No Rehearsal
Th 10/5 Rehearsal LC 6:30-9:30pm
F 10/6 Rehearsal LC 4:30-5:15pm
F 10/6 Football – LC Senior Night LC 6:15-9:30pm
Sa 10/7 No Rehearsal – Fall Break
Check the MPLT Google Calendar regularly for updates.
Subscription Reminder: You’re Subscribed to: Marching Pride of Lawrence Township using the address:
Lawrence Central/Lawrence North High Schools