(Mailing list information, including how to remove yourself, is located at the end of this message.)
Rehearsals and Performances:
- Seniors are encouraged to participate in Senior Exploration Day on Wednesday, October 25th, however, they are expected to be at rehearsal that afternoon.
- ISSMA Semi State Competition at Ben Davis High School on Saturday 10/28/17. Click here for the full itinerary.
- All meals are subject to change as itineraries become available.
- Click here for the lynnh3545.
- Saturday 10/28/17: Meal is breakfast of scrambled eggs, biscuits & gravy, Tim’s donuts, sausage, fruit and juice.
- Seniors –Commemorate your 4 years of MPLT participation with a Senior T-Shirt! Click here for the order form – due Friday, 10/27/17.
Fan Club & Fundraising:
- Seniors will be honored with a slideshow at the MPLT Awards Night (on November 14) displaying their baby picture and a senior picture. This does not have to be your “official” senior picture; any nice picture will do. Please email a baby picture and a senior picture to Judy Everly at judy or text to 317-258-3197 by October 30th.
- Halloween Trick or Treat bags will be assembled on Oct. 26th. Donations are needed for the bags and volunteers to help assemble them! Go to the volunteer sign up at http://signup.com/go/egoDCPe.
- O’Charley’s Water Pick Up is needed on Fridays until the season is over. Please go to http://signup.com/go/UOTYtJq to sign up!
- O’Charley’s Fan Club Events: Eat at O’Charley’s (75th and Shadeland) on competition days, and wear your What’s in a Name show shirt, and you’ll receive 10% off your meal!
- Purchase O’Charley’s ScripNow before you go, and add the 13% rebate to your student account!! Contact your school’s Scrip coordinator for more details!
- Fan Club Thursdays: Parents are encouraged to come and watch the band’s progress and catch up with fellow parents at the end of every Thursday evening rehearsal.
- MPLT Clings and Pins: Car window clings are available for sale for $5, and What’s in a Name pins are $3. Available in the LC PA office and at Thursday evening rehearsals.
- Uniforms: Please go to MPLT Uniform Volunteers 2017 at http://signup.com/go/NeVHbfx to sign up to help with uniform needs throughout the season.
- Please contact Dawn Schuchman at dschuchman with questions.
- Chaperones: Contact Amy Svendsen (317-294-6559) or Kaye Schoenling (317-709-0039) with questions.
- More volunteers are always needed from both schools for all events and committees. How can you get involved?
- Click here for information regarding jjbean3030 or Bob Gardner rhjgardner with your questions and availability.
- Pick up your orders at LC!
- Photo Button orders can be picked up at LC.
- Additional photos may be ordered from Performing Arts Photography by Bateman.
- Click here for the order form. Order envelopes are also available at rehearsals.
- Make payment to Performing Arts Photography and turn in payment with the order.
Student Account Payments:
- Your outstanding balance should be no more than $100, unless specified in your payment plan. Final payments are due October 31st.
- All payments will be made to your home school’s booster organization:
- For LC or Belzer students, make checks payable to Lawrence Central Performing Arts Association (LCPAA): or kimberlycorman or 317 964 7550
- LN: Alison Goller alisongoller or 317 964 7951
Save the Dates:
Day Date Event Location Time
M 10/23 Rehearsal LC 4:30-6:30pm
Tu 10/24 Rehearsal LC 4:30-6:30pm
W 10/25 Rehearsal LC 4:30-6:30pm
Th 10/26 Rehearsal LC 6:30-9:30pm
F 10/27 Rehearsal LC 4:30-7:30pm
Sa 10/28 Rehearsal & ISSMA Semi State at Ben Davis LC ALL DAY
M 10/30 Rehearsal LC 4:30-6:30pm
Tu 10/31 Rehearsal LC 4:30-6:30pm
W 11/1 Rehearsal LC 4:30-6:30pm
Th 11/2 Rehearsal LC 6:30-9:30pm
F 11/3 Rehearsal LC 4:30-7:30pm
Sa 11/4 Rehearsal & ISSMA State at Lucas Oil Stadium LC ALL DAY
Check the MPLT Google Calendar regularly for updates.
Subscription Reminder: You’re Subscribed to: Marching Pride of Lawrence Township using the address:
Lawrence Central/Lawrence North High Schools