(Mailing list information, including how to remove yourself, is located at the end of this message.)
Click here for a PDF version of the newsletter.
Rehearsals and Performances:
- BOA Grand Nationals Week!
- Click here for event details from BOA, and click here for the MPLT Itinerary for 11/9 – 11/11/17
- Thursday 11/9/17: Prelims at Lucas Oil Stadium, performance time is 8:00pm.
- Friday 11/10/17: Field trip to Lucas Oil Stadium and rehearsal in Convention Center.
- Saturday 11/11/17: Schedule dependent on results. Semi Finals and Finals performances.
- Click here for the 2017 MPLT Meal Plan and More volunteer link, it has been updated for baking and serving needs. We can always use your help!
- Thursday dinner: Chick-fil-A sandwiches, chips and fruit.
- Friday: NO meals will be provided through Meal Plan. Bring money for food.
- Saturday: TBD depending on performance times, but meals will be provided!
- Please contact Lynn Hardman at 317 432 4371 or email lynnh3545.
Fan Club & Fundraising:
- O’Charley’s Fan Club Events: Eat at O’Charley’s (75th and Shadeland) on competition days, and wear your What’s in a Name show shirt, and you’ll receive 10% off your meal!
- Purchase O’Charley’s ScripNow before you go, and add the 13% rebate to your student account!! Contact your school’s Scrip coordinator for more details!
- Select spirit wear, show buttons, MPLT decals and Across and Back Patches are available for purchase in the LC Performing Arts Office.
- Uniforms: Please go to MPLT Uniform Volunteers 2017 at http://signup.com/go/NeVHbfx to sign up to help with uniform needs throughout the season.
- Please contact Dawn Schuchman at dschuchman with questions.
- Chaperones: Contact Amy Svendsen (317-294-6559) or Kaye Schoenling (317-709-0039) with questions.
- More volunteers are always needed from both schools for all events and committees. How can you get involved?
- Click here for information regarding jjbean3030 or Bob Gardner rhjgardner with your questions and availability.
- Photo Button orders can be picked up at LC.
- Additional photos may be ordered from Performing Arts Photography by Bateman.
- Click here for the order form. Order envelopes are also available at rehearsals.
- Make payment to Performing Arts Photography and turn in payment with the order.
Student Account Payments:
- Final payments are now past due, unless specified in your payment plan.
- All payments will be made to your home school’s booster organization:
- For LC or Belzer students, make checks payable to Lawrence Central Performing Arts Association (LCPAA): or kimberlycorman or 317 964 7550
- LN: Alison Goller alisongoller or 317 964 7951
Save the Dates:
Day Date Event Location Time
M 11/6 Rehearsal LC 4:30-6:30pm
Tu 11/7 Rehearsal LC 4:30-6:30pm
W 11/8 Rehearsal LC 4:30-6:30pm
Th 11/9 BOA Grand Nationals Prelims Lucas Oil ALL DAY
F 11/10 BOA Field Trip and Rehearsal Lucas Oil and Convention Center
Sa 11/11 BOA Grand Nationals Finals Lucas Oil ALL DAY
Tu 11/14 MPLT Awards Celebration LN 7:00-8:30pm
Check the MPLT Google Calendar regularly for updates.
Forward this Message to a Friend »
Subscription Reminder: You’re Subscribed to: Marching Pride of Lawrence Township using the address:
Lawrence Central/Lawrence North High Schools
Manage Your Subscription » or,