(Mailing list information, including how to remove yourself, is located at the end of this message.)
LTWP had an awesome premier of the 2018 production of Suspension at our Friends and Family Show this past Saturday! This week we will travel to Franklin Central for our first competition of the season. The schedule for this Saturday is attached. On Saturday show days, performers will need to bring a lunch but will be fed dinner before the show and a snack on the ride home.
Rehearsal Schedule for 2.5.18
Monday, February 12th 6:30 – 9:30pm Rehearsal at LN
Wednesday, February 14th 6:30 – 9:30pm Rehearsal at LN
Friday, February 16th 6:30 – 8:30pm Rehearsal at LN
Saturday, February 17th 10am-4pm Rehearsal at LN
Saturday, February 17th 5:30pm – 11:00pm FC SHOW
Please sign up for LTWP!
Here’s how it works in 3 easy steps:
1. Click this link to go to our invitation page on SignUp.com: http://signup.com/login/entry/585183902066
2. Enter your email address: (You will NOT need to register an account on SignUp.com)
3. Sign up! Choose your spots – SignUp.com will send you an automated confirmation and reminders. Easy!
Note: SignUp.com does not share your email address with anyone. If you prefer not to use your email address, please contact me and I can sign you up manually.
LTWP Apparel Orders
Please see the attached order form.
A few points about orders:
- This will be our one and only order for the 2018 season.
- Orders are due by rehearsal Feb 16th.
- You can turn in orders to your performing arts secretary or Mr. Titus from now until Friday or the payment drop box at LN. On Saturday, forms need to be turned in!
- 2018 performers get 1 show shirt included in your tuition. If performers would like additional shirts, jackets or hoodies you will need to fill out the form and pay for it. However, if you are only getting the included show shirt you do not need to fill out a form. Mr. Titus will get details from performers this week.
- Crew: Anyone who is going to help as a crew member transporting equipment on and off the floor at shows needs to purchase the Crew Polo which is item #8. We want the parents to look uniform as well as the kids.
- Item #1 “Jacket” are for performing members only.
WGI Housing Info:
Performers will be staying overnight in the Dayton area during WGI Championships April 19th – 21st. We will leave school sometime on Thursday the 19th and come home very late on Saturday the 21st. We have had a change in venue for our WGI housing! To better serve our members and families we have decided to make a change in WGI housing to:
Fairfield Inn by Marriott
9797 US 40 New Paris, OH 45347
Parents that are interested in staying with the ensemble may book a room by informing Mr. Titus that you want to stay with the ensemble. We will pay for your room and bill you through LTWP.
Tuition Payment Options: Please make sure your account is current. If there are any questions, contact your schools financial secretary
Payment Plan (4 payments)
$150 – Saturday, December 16th 2017
$150 – Tuesday, January 9th 2018
$150 – Wednesday, February 7th 2018 (ALREADY DUE!)
$150 – Tuesday, March 6th 2018
LC Students: to “LCPAA” Mailed to: LCHS, attn. Kimberly Corman, 7300 East 56th Street, Indianapolis, IN 46226
LN Students: to “LN Band” Mailed to: LNHS, attn. Alison Goller, 7802 N. Hague Road, Indianapolis, IN 46256
Payments can also be turned into the PA Office at each home school. Credit Card Payments: Visa, Mastercard and Discover payments can be made at: LC: In the Performing Arts Office, or call 317.964.7553 LN: Go to lnband.com and follow link to Pay Fees in the top right corner of the home page.
We have an exciting week of preparing for our fist show together! Lets be great LT!
Subscription Reminder: You’re Subscribed to: Lawrence Township Winter Percussion using the address:
MSD of Lawrence Township