(Mailing list information, including how to remove yourself, is located at the end of this message.)
The new MPLT season is right around the corner, and volunteer parents are already laying the groundwork. How can you help?
Uniform Help Needed:
- Help! We need some assistance to get the MPLT uniforms cleaned and organized so they are ready for next season. We will empty garment bags, gather uniforms and bag them to be dry-cleaned.
- Meet in the LC Uniform room on Monday, March 5th at 5:30 PM and Tuesday, March 6th at 6:15 PM.
- Thanks for your assistance!
MPLT Steering Committee Meeting at Chile Verde on Thursday, March 15
- We will have our first Steering Committee Meeting at Chile Verde at 75th and Shadeland at 6:30 PM on Thursday, March 15th.
- The Steering Committee is made up of parent volunteers (new and veteran!) who are interested in contributing the success of Marching Pride behind the scenes.
- Everyone is welcome to attend – come and see how you can continue the tradition of parent volunteerism in MPLT.
- We will discuss planning for next year, including Tag Day, our color run fundraiser and much more.
Forward this Message to a Friend »
Subscription Reminder: You’re Subscribed to: Marching Pride of Lawrence Township using the address:
Lawrence Central/Lawrence North High Schools
Manage Your Subscription » or,