(Mailing list information, including how to remove yourself, is located at the end of this message.)
Wednesday, July 4th
EAT BREAKFAST AND DRINK LOTS AND LOTS OF WATER BEFORE ARRIVING!!!!!!!
8:45am Arrive at LC band room for attendance.
9:15am We will walk over to Harrison Hill from LC in the parade block, then warm-up on a side street while waiting to step off.
9:50am Line up in Parade block.
10:00am Parade begins/MPLT steps off! We are the first unit in the parade order.
10:45am Our estimated parade end time. We will end on Franklin Road in front of Lawrence Park. We will meet briefly by the Lawrence Park pavilion for announcements and dismissal. If you have an instrument that needs to be returned to LC or need to pick up your instrument case from LC, this needs to be done before 11:30am!
- EAT BREAKFAST AND DRINK LOTS OF WATER!!!!
- You are responsible for your OWN equipment!
- Parents can pick you up at either Lawrence Park or the Marsh parking lot.
- After the parade you will need to return to LC to get your instrument case. If you wish to leave from the park, your ride will need to have your instrument case with them. Smaller instruments may want to keep their cases with their ride. Larger instruments and school owned instruments will need to plan on returning to LC after dismissal. Please plan accordingly!
- LC will be open upon completion of our portion of the parade from 11:00am-11:30am for you to get your case if applicable.
WHAT TO WEAR:
- Color Guard will wear 2018 MPLT Show Shirt and black shorts.
- Winds and percussion will wear 2018 MPLT Show Shirt and khaki shorts.
- Shirts must be tucked in!
- The only head gear allowed will be sunglasses. No hats or bandannas.
- Tennis shoes
Subscription Reminder: You’re Subscribed to: Marching Pride of Lawrence Township using the address:
Lawrence Central/Lawrence North High Schools