(Mailing list information, including how to remove yourself, is located at the end of this message.)
Band Camp Volunteers:
- There are still plenty of opportunities available to volunteer at Band Camp. Please consider signing up; together we can make this a great Band Camp for our students!
- All adults 18 years and older are welcomed to volunteer, so long as they have submitted a background check. This is a great way for MPLT Alumni to stay involved with the program!
- We are using SignUp.com to organize volunteers for the 2018 MPLT Band Camp. Contact Judy Everly at judy with questions.
- Click this link for the 2018 MPLT Band Camp Sign Up on SignUp.com: http://signup.com/go/QJsNzrR
- Review the options listed and choose the spot(s) you like.
Sign up! It’s Easy – you will NOT need to register an account or keep a password on SignUp.com. Note: SignUp.com does not share your email address with anyone. If you prefer not to use your email address, please contact Judy Everly to sign up manually.
Parent Preview Night:
- Parent Preview Night will take place this Saturday, July 28th, from 5pm – 7pm at LC.
- Today is the last day to purchase your meal tickets at the $10 discounted rate! All Presale Dinner Reservation forms and payments must be turned into the LC Performing Arts office by the end if rehearsal on July 24
- If you wish to still purchase meal tickets after July 24th, the cost will increase to $12 per person
- Dinner Menu: Fried Chicken, Baked Beans, Potato Salad, Coleslaw, Biscuits w/Apple Butter, Lemonade/Iced Tea
LC Freshman Orientation and Schedule/ID/Chromebook Pick-up:
- All Lawrence Central Freshman will be released to attend orientation on Thursday, 7/26/18 from 1pm – 3pm. Please register for this session.
- ALL Lawrence Central Upperclassmen will pick up schedules on Friday, 7/27/18 from 12pm -2pm.
- All MPLT members are required to sign up for Remind 101 to receive important updates and messages. It is highly recommended that parents also sign up; this is the quickest way to receive timely updates!
- To sign up, text @MPLTband to 81010
Dine to Donate:
- Dine out at Panera Bread on August 2, 2018 from 4pm – 8pm and help support MPLT!
- MPLT will receive 20% of all sales when the attached flyer is presented (printed or electronic versions accepted)
- Prefer to stay at home? Delivery and carry-out orders count too! Order online and enter “FUND” as your Promo Code
- This offer is only valid at the Panera Bread located at 9145 E. 56th Street, Indianapolis, IN 46216
Student Account Payments:
- All payments will be made to your home school’s booster organization:
- For LC or Belzer students, make checks payable to Lawrence Central Performing Arts Association (LCPAA) or suzannefelli or (317) 964-7550
- LN: Jen Jansen at jenniferjansen or (317) 964-7951
- All MPLT apparel orders will be completed online this year. Click here to see the options available and to place your order.
- To receive your order in time for the first football game on August 17th, online orders need to be placed by this Saturday, July 28th.
- A limited supply of 2018 Show Shirts are for sale in the LC Performing Arts office throughout Band Camp; please note that not all sizes may be available as supplies dwindle, so buy early!
- Join MPLT for their 2nd annual Color Run on Saturday, August 18, 2018 at Lawrence Park. Save the date! This is a FUN run. Times don’t matter, but how much color you can accumulate does!
- The registration link is now live! This online registration is for the public only.
- LN and LC Performing Arts students must submit a paper registration form to the LN or LC Performing Arts office in order to receive the discounted $12 registration fee. Click here to download the required form.
- All MPLT students should have turned in their Color Run registration form and payment by July 22nd. If you have not yet turned in either of these items, please do so as soon as possible.
- Join our Facebook Color Run event page.
- Students are encouraged to continue collecting donations through August 18th, this is a great way to earn money towards their band fees!
- More volunteers are always needed from both schools for all events and committees throughout the season. How can you get involved?
- courtclardy or Sue Felli at suzannefelli with your questions and availability.
- All adults over the age of 18 must submit a Volunteer Background Check Form to their home school’s Performing Arts office
- LC Parents: Click here to download the LC form
- LN Parents: Click here to download the LN form
- MPLT Alumni are always encouraged to come back and help out during the season!
- Alumni should download the background check form specific to the school they graduated from.
Save the Dates:
|Mon. – Sat.||7/23 – 7/28||Band Camp||LC||7a – 9:30p|
|Sat.||7/28||Parent Performance & Cookout||LC||6p – 8p|
|Mon. – Tue.||7/30 – 7/31||Rehearsal||LC||2p – 9p|
|Thu.||8/2||Regular Season Rehearsals Begin||LC||6:30p – 9:30p|
|Sat.||8/11||Saturday Rehearsals Begin||LC||10a – 5p|
|Fri.||8/17||MPLT Rehearsal & Performance: LC vs HSE Football Game||Lucas Oil Stadium||11a – 11p|
|Sat.||8/18||MPLT Color Run||Lawrence Park||8a – 12p|
|Fri.||8/31||MPLT Rehearsal & Performance: LC vs. LN Football Game||LN||7p – 9:30p|
Regular Season Rehearsal Schedule
|Monday||4:30p – 6:30p|
|Tuesday||4:30p – 6:30p|
|Wednesday (10/17 – 11/7)||4:30p – 6:30p|
|Thursday||6:30p – 9:30p|
|Friday (Game Days)||4:30p – 9:30p|
|Friday (Non-Game Days)||4:30p – 7:30p|
|Saturday (Rehearsal Days)||10a – 5p|
|Saturday (Competition Days)||All-Day (TBA)|
Check the MPLT Google Calendar regularly for updates.
Forward this Message to a Friend »
Subscription Reminder: You’re Subscribed to: Marching Pride of Lawrence Township using the address:
Lawrence Central/Lawrence North High Schools
Manage Your Subscription » or,