(Mailing list information, including how to remove yourself, is located at the end of this message.)
***Rehearsal has been cancelled for tomorrow, October 31st to allow our students to enjoy Halloween. Students will still rehearse Thursday through Saturday this week.***
Saturday Scheduling Update:
- Rehearsal is this Saturday, November 3, from 10am – 4pm.
- Students should bring a lunch, no lunch will be provided as a part of the meal plan
- 4:45pm: Students will perform in the stadium for parents, family, and friends. Help us fill the stands!
- After the Friends and Family performance, students will be provided with dinner in the LC Commons as part of their Meal Plan
- Dinner is available to parents/family members for $5 each; please pay in advance so that our Meal Plan coordinators can provide enough food, cake, and beverages
- After dinner, there will be a bonfire and dance outside for all MPLT families
- In the event of inclement weather, the dance will be held in the LC Commons
- Cake and Prairie Farms milk will be provided for all MPLT students to celebrate their season
- 7:00pm: Those students who wish to go downtown and watch Open Class A State Finals will be dismissed
- 8:00pm: All other students will be dismissed
- If you are available to help chaperone or serve dinner Saturday evening, please sign up at http://signup.com/go/gWgyVHy
- Tomorrow, October 31st is the deadline for all baby and senior pictures to be submitted! Please email your student’s pictures to Kaye Schoenling at kschoenl
- Remember, this does not have to be your official Senior picture, any nice picture will do.
- All submitted pictures will be part of a slideshow presented during the MPLT awards ceremony
- CALLING ALL PARENTS, FAMILY, AND FANS OF MPLT: The final Fan Club night of the season is this Thursday, November 1st, and we need YOU to come out and help us form an arch around the track to cheer and clap for our students at the end of rehearsal. (If it is raining, we will line up in the halls from the fieldhouse to the band room)
- Please arrive by 8:30pm so you can watch the last run and assemble before dismissal
- Have your cell phone charged, we will have our flashlights shining for them as well!
- We will continue to celebrate our students next week; the band will receive lucky socks and the guard will receive flowers. All marchers will receive lucky pennies.
MPLT Awards Banquet
- The MPLT Awards Banquet on November 13th will be held at Lawrence Central at 7pm. More information to come in next week’s newsletter!
Student Account Payments:
- All MPLT student accounts should be paid in full by tomorrow, October 31, 2018.
- All payments will be made to your home school’s booster organization:
- For LC or Belzer students, make checks payable to Lawrence Central Performing Arts Association (LCPAA) or suzannefelli or (317) 964-7450
- LN: Jen Jansen at jenniferjansen or (317) 964-7767
- Volunteer and show your support for MPLT!
- This is a great way to be part of your child’s life in a way that they will forever cherish. (Don’t let them fool you: they totally love it when you are involved.)
- Signing up to volunteer is easy! Click here to get started: http://signup.com/go/gWgyVHy
Save the Dates:
|Sat.||11/3||MPLT Friends and Family Celebration||LC||4:45p – 8p|
|Thu. – Sat.||11/8 – 11/10||MPLT Contest: BOA Grand Nationals||Lucas Oil Stadium||TBD|
|Tue.||11/13||MPLT Awards Ceremony||LC||7p – 9p|
Check the MPLT Google Calendar regularly for updates.
Subscription Reminder: You’re Subscribed to: Marching Pride of Lawrence Township using the address:
Lawrence Central/Lawrence North High Schools