(Mailing list information, including how to remove yourself, is located at the end of this message.)
- The My School Color Run is approaching fast! ALL REGISTRATIONS ARE DUE BY 3RD BLOCK TOMORROW, TUESDAY, AUGUST 8. Turn in registration forms to your Performing Arts Office to guarantee your t-shirt, color packets and race bib. Click here for the student registration form.
- You have until August 19 to collect pledges. ALL funds pledged to your student will be applied to your student account balance! Turn in pledge money to your PA office.
- The race is August 19, 2017 at Lawrence Park. This is a FUN run (or walk). Times don’t matter, but how much color you can accumulate does!
- Color Run Volunteer link – http://signup.com/go/YjtQnRu Help is needed with parking, registration, and generally assisting runners before, during and after the race.
- Online registration is available for the general public. OR: A PDF version of the registration form can be used for the general public to participate.
- The Student Pledge Form can be found here. Pledge money can be turned in to the performing arts assistant at either school for safekeeping.
- Please share this advertising flyer and help build this event!
- Join our Facebook Color Run event page.
- All MPLT apparel orders will be placed online this year. The second order will be placed tomorrow, August 8th.
- MPLT Apparel Online Order
- Any orders placed after tomorrow will be included in the third and final order on September 26th.
Rehearsals and Performances:
- Our school district has a program that provides a "Supper" to any students who request it for any after school activities. Supper consists of a protein, grain, veggie and fruit option.
- Contact Sue Felli at suzannefelli or 317-694-7674 to sign your student up for this program. Please list which days your student will need a supper.
- Students will pick up their supper directly from the cafeteria at their home school. LN students; take your supper to the band hall to await the shuttle – do not eat in the cafeteria! (DO NOT leave trash!)
Shuttle Busses & Pick Up:
- The after school shuttle bus for LN students will leave from LN door 16 at 4pm for all Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday rehearsals. Parents will always pick up from LC at the end of rehearsal – there is no return shuttle to LN. (If rehearsals are at LN, the shuttle will run from LC to LN, leaving from door 11, and you will pick up from LN.)
- Please note: The Thursday and Friday shuttle this week will be late! It is the first few days of school and the shuttle has to complete a regular route before returning to take our MPLT students.
- On Thursdays, students have the option of riding their regular bus home and meeting back at LC at 6:15PM in time for the 6:30PM rehearsal, or taking the shuttle directly to LC and waiting in a supervised room for the rehearsal. Meals are the student’s responsibility.
- Please keep our students safe! When picking up your students after rehearsals, please pull into a designated parking spot before leaving your vehicle. Do not park in the traffic lanes or block traffic.
- LN Color Guard members are encouraged to be dropped off at LC for the G1 guard class. There is a shuttle bus to LN after class. Alternately, they can ride the normal shuttle from LN to LC which leaves from LN door 4 at the start of the school day.
- Information about Activity Busses will come soon.
Student Account Payments:
- Please keep up to date on your payment plans!
- All payments will be made to your home school’s booster organization:
- For LC or Belzer students, make checks payable to Lawrence Central Performing Arts Association (LCPAA): or kimberlycorman or 317 964 7550
- LN: Alison Goller alisongoller or 317 964 7951
- All MPLT members must sign up for Remind 101 to receive important updates and messages. It is highly recommended that parents also sign up.
- Text @MPLTband to 81010
Fan Club & Fundraising:
- Thank you to everyone who participated in the MPLT Silent Auction during Family Preview Night! Here are our winners:
- Color Run Color Sprayers:
- Jared Kedanis
- Jennifer Kedanis
- Sarah Daniel
- Dawn Schuchman
- LCPAA Season Passes (2):
- Kim Butrum
- LN All-Sport Passes (4):
- Damian Sherling
- LC Athletics Season Passes (2):
- Jared Blair
- Congratulations! Anne Williams will be in contact with you to discuss the details of your prize. If you will be at the field on Thursday night, you may pay Anne and pick up your prize at that time, or arrangements can be made directly with Anne at 317-793-8009, dawcwilliams. Cash or checks only. Please make checks payable to LTSF (Lawrence Township School Foundation).
- Color Run Color Sprayers:
- Professional Automotive Inc. Coupon Cards: We can keep selling these cards!
- jjbean3030 or (317) 999-7706. Jen will be available at Fan Club nights, every Thursday evening rehearsal. Cards can also be purchased from the performing arts office at either school.
- Fan Club: Thursday evening rehearsals are Fan Club Nights. Parents are encouraged to come and watch the band’s progress and catch up with fellow parents. Rehearsals will continue to be in the practice lot until the stadium opens.
- More volunteers are always needed from both schools for all events and committees. How can you get involved?
- Click here for information regarding jjbean3030 or Bob Gardner rhjgardner with your questions and availability.
Save the Dates:
Day Date Event Location Time
M 8/7 Rehearsal LC 4:30-6:30pm
Tu 8/8 Rehearsal LC 4:30-6:30pm
W 8/9 No Rehearsal
Th 8/10 Rehearsal LC 6:30-9:30pm
F 8/11 Rehearsal LC 4:30-7:30pm
Sa 8/12 Rehearsal LC 10am-5pm
M 8/14 Rehearsal LC 4:30-6:30pm
Tu 8/15 Rehearsal LC 4:30-6:30pm
W 8/16 No Rehearsal
Th 8/17 Rehearsal LC 6:30-9:30pm
Fr 8/18 Rehearsal LC 4:30-7:30pm
Sa 8/19 My School COLOR RUN! Lawrence Park 8am-12pm
Sa 8/19 Rehearsal LC 12pm-7pm
Check the MPLT Google Calendar regularly for updates.
Subscription Reminder: You’re Subscribed to: Marching Pride of Lawrence Township using the address:
Lawrence Central/Lawrence North High Schools