(Mailing list information, including how to remove yourself, is located at the end of this message.)
- The My School Color Run is this Saturday, August 19, 2017 at Lawrence Park!
- Participant registration (to pick up t-shirts and color packets) starts at 7:30am and the race starts at 9:00am.
- Online Registration will remain open until the day of the race, however, t-shirts and color packets will not be available for late registrants.
- PLEASE CONTINUE TO COLLECT PLEDGES! 100% of funds pledged to your student will be applied to your student account balance! Please turn in pledge money to your PA office during this week if possible. It can be turned in at the registration table on Saturday 19 if needed.
- WE NEED MORE VOLUNTEER HELP! Please go to the Volunteer Sign Up page at: http://signup.com/go/YjtQnRu. Help is needed with parking, and generally assisting runners before, during and after the race.
- The Student Pledge Form can be found here. Pledge money can be turned in to the performing arts assistant at either school for safekeeping.
- Please share this advertising flyer and help build this event!
- Join our Facebook Color Run event page.
Rehearsals and Performances:
- Rehearsal on Saturday, August 19 will be from 12pm – 7pm, after the Color Run.
- Our school district has a program that provides a "Supper" to any students who request it for any after school activities. Supper consists of a protein, grain, veggie and fruit option.
- Contact Sue Felli at suzannefelli or 317-694-7674 to sign your student up for this program. Please list which days your student will need a supper.
- Students will pick up their supper directly from the cafeteria at their home school. LN students; take your supper to the band hall to await the shuttle – do not eat in the cafeteria! (DO NOT leave trash!)
Shuttle Busses & Pick Up:
- The after school shuttle bus for LN students will leave from LN door 16 at 4pm for all Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday rehearsals. Parents will always pick up from LC at the end of rehearsal – there is no return shuttle to LN. (If rehearsals are at LN, the shuttle will run from LC to LN, leaving from door 11, and you will pick up from LN.)
- On Thursdays, students have the option of riding their regular bus home and meeting back at LC at 6:15PM in time for the 6:30PM rehearsal, or taking the shuttle directly to LC and waiting in a supervised room for the rehearsal. Meals are the student’s responsibility.
- Please keep our students safe! When picking up your students after rehearsals, please pull into a designated parking spot before leaving your vehicle. Do not park in the traffic lanes or block traffic.
- LN Color Guard members are encouraged to be dropped off at LC for the G1 guard class. There is a shuttle bus to LN after class. Alternately, they can ride the normal shuttle from LN to LC which leaves from LN door 4 at the start of the school day.
- Information about evening Activity Busses will come soon.
Student Account Payments:
- Please keep up to date on your payment plans!
- All payments will be made to your home school’s booster organization:
- For LC or Belzer students, make checks payable to Lawrence Central Performing Arts Association (LCPAA): or kimberlycorman or 317 964 7550
- LN: Alison Goller alisongoller or 317 964 7951
Fan Club & Fundraising:
- Professional Automotive Inc. Coupon Cards: We will close this sale on August 21!
- Cards are available in both Performing Arts offices, or contact Jen Jansen.
- jjbean3030 or (317) 999-7706. Jen will be available at Fan Club nights, every Thursday evening rehearsal.
- Fan Club: Thursday evening rehearsals are Fan Club Nights. Parents are encouraged to come and watch the band’s progress and catch up with fellow parents. Rehearsals will continue to be in the practice lot until the stadium opens.
- All MPLT apparel orders will be placed online this year. The third and final order will be placed on September 26th.
- We Need Crew Help! Crew is the team that builds props, moves equipment, and is generally right in the thick of all the action! Join this fun team, please contact Tim Magill at (317) 447-8869, tbzbmagill, or David Williams at (317) 937-8523, david.williams.
- More volunteers are always needed from both schools for all events and committees. How can you get involved?
- Click here for information regarding jjbean3030 or Bob Gardner rhjgardner with your questions and availability.
Save the Dates:
Day Date Event Location Time
M 8/14 Rehearsal LC 4:30-6:30pm
M 8/14 Color Guard Rehearsal LC 6:30-8:30pm
Tu 8/15 Color Guard Rehearsal LC 7:00-8:30am
Tu 8/15 Rehearsal LC 4:30-6:30pm
W 8/16 No Rehearsal
Th 8/17 Rehearsal LC 6:30-9:30pm
Fr 8/18 Rehearsal LC 4:30-7:30pm
Sa 8/19 My School COLOR RUN! Lawrence Park 8am-12pm
Sa 8/19 Rehearsal LC 12pm-7pm
M 8/21 Rehearsal LC 4:30-6:30pm
M 8/21 Color Guard Rehearsal LC 6:30-8:30pm
Tu 8/22 Rehearsal LC 4:30-6:30pm
W 8/23 Color Guard Rehearsal LC 7:00-8:30am
W 8/23 No Rehearsal
Th 8/24 Rehearsal LC 6:30-9:30pm
F 8/25 Rehearsal LC 4:30-7:30pm
Sa 8/26 Rehearsal LC 2:00-9:00pm
Check the MPLT Google Calendar regularly for updates.
Subscription Reminder: You’re Subscribed to: Marching Pride of Lawrence Township using the address:
Lawrence Central/Lawrence North High Schools