Rehearsals and Performances:
- Friday, August 19, is our first football game (v’s Noblesville). This game will take place at LN. We will rehearse at LC as normal then head over to LN to act as a pep band in the stands.
- We will not be performing the half time show at this game.
- Students will wear their parade uniform consisting of the blue Pride to Pasadena shirt and khaki shorts (color guard wear black shorts).
- All pit percussion and color guard will attend the game.
- Click here for the itinerary for Friday’s game.
- For the remainder of the season, MPLT students staying after school on Thursdays will be required to take part in study tables from 4:00pm – 5:30pm. These will be monitored by staff and the expectation will be that students use the time wisely.
- Students will be excused to eat dinner if it is brought to them.
- Students will not be allowed to eat in rehearsal rooms. Food can be consumed outside or in the hallways, and students are expected to clean up after themselves.
- Beginning at 6:00pm, students will have access to staff for music or visual help, or music testing.
- Rehearsal will always begin promptly at 6:30pm.
- Please keep our students safe! When picking up your students after rehearsals, please pull into a designated parking spot before leaving your vehicle. Do not park in the traffic lanes or block traffic.
- On Friday, September 9, Section Leaders and members of the leadership council will be performing live in the studio of the WISH-TV News 8 morning show! Transportation to and from WISH-TV studios will be provided. Students will need to bring money for a breakfast stop before school. More information will be coming soon!
- Lawrence Township offers free meals for students who participate in after school activities.
- Please click here to sign up.
- Thursday meals are only available right after school for students staying after school, not at the beginning of rehearsal.
- For more information please contact Sue Felli at firstname.lastname@example.org or 317-694-7674.
- Needed: Volunteers to help distribute after school supper! Contact Sue Felli to help out.
- Any parent who would like to chaperone for the 2016 marching band season will need to attend ONE mandatory meeting. Dates are:
- Saturday, August 20, 10:00am
- Monday, August 22, 6:00pm
- Meetings will be in the Hall of Fame inside door 11 at LC.
- Volunteers are still needed for Friday night prep/serve/cleanup!
- Please follow the link to SignUp.com (formerly VolunteerSpot)
- The Marching Band season really needs everyone to step up and help in some way!
- Click here to sign up for after rehearsal Activity Buses. These will leave from LC door 11 at 7:00pm after Monday and Tuesday rehearsals.
- All MPLT members must sign up for Remind 101 to receive important updates and messages. Parents may also sign up.
- Text @MPLTband to 81010
Pride to Pasadena Shirt and MPLT Spirit Wear Orders:
- Pride to Pasadena shirts will be available for pick up at Thursday night practice.
- Order your MPLT Spirit Wear items here. The final order will be placed on 9/26/16
- Items available: Across and Back show shirts, hoodies or sweat shirts, personalized MPLT fleece blankets, personalized Garage Signs, MPLT Sweatpants.
- Check Payments: All LC Students: make checks to LCPAA, all LN Students: make checks to LN Band. Payments can be turned in to the PA Office at either school.
- Credit Card Payments: Visa, MasterCard and Discover payments can be made at:
o LC: In the Performing Arts Office, call 964 7550.
o LN: Go to http://lnband.com/fees.php, or call the LN Performing Arts Office at 964-7951.
- Contact Kimberly Corman (LC) at email@example.com or Alison Goller (LN) at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or to set up a financial agreement.
PRIDE TO PASADENA
Macy’s Shop for a Cause, August 26-28:
- One of our many Pride to Pasadena fundraisers is the sale of “Macy’s Shop for a Cause” passes. These are available in the LN and LC PA offices. The pass costs $5.00 and it gives the customer25% off of most items (10% off of larger items) at Macy’s on August 26, 27 & 28.
Text to Donate:
- Text MPLT to 72727 or click here to donate to the Pride to Pasadena Campaign!